View Single Post
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-16-2015 , 09:24   Re: Galileo Reloaded v1.0-alpha2
Reply With Quote #9

Sorry, looking more precisely and taking in account important lines, it's about 88.16% the same code! (used Beyond Compare).
Anyway that's not the point. It's still almost the same, and it doesn't sense having a pseudo-clone, at least, again, not in the release section. Please understand I want to avoid redundant plugin in Approved section.

So I will say it again: either you take over, or you do something different, or you share your work in original plugin thread.

Either way you will choose, you share your work and support it, at the end it's up to how you want to deal things.
If you want to release officially a plugin in this section and be reviewed, it's either you take over or you do something new. If you want just to share your work, then posting in original plugin thread is fine.

IMO, if you can, you should take over. Galileo is a good start as AIO map management plugin. Keeping current behaviors/features/etc is not hard and improving things are welcomed. If we could avoid having again another map chooser, that would be nice. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited by Arkshine; 10-16-2015 at 09:36.