View Single Post
Allower
Old 09-21-2018 , 08:45   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I can't see anything wrong with your configuration, have you been able to replicate the problem?

If you have some repeatable steps I can try and look at what the issue is but I have not had any other reports?

I am not sure what mod you are running but again you might want to make sure you are on the latest SourceMod/Metamod as if your offsets aren't working properly the mouse movements might not be getting detected meaning you only have the button movement checking, but again not sure at this point what your issue might be as I haven't heard anyone else having issues?

Cool, see how it goes, as I said I haven't heard of that bug for a long time so hopefully it was fixed
Sorry for my mistake, last time i found this bug on Official servers by Valve. So this is the engine bug, i see view_model bug on non-sourcemod servers few times. We really wanna find fix for this.

e.g. it's Valve bug, popular games with this issue is Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Steps to provide this bug: Tell someone to join spectator team on multiple times on any server (valve official or user ds), mostly this cause detected on Round Start event.

Resolve only with alt-tab your game, record and stop the demo via client console, rejoin on team, drop all weapon and pick up again or reconnect to server.

Last edited by Allower; 09-21-2018 at 08:52. Reason: add reasons