View Single Post
(-DR-)GrammerNatzi
Old 06-25-2009 , 16:16   Re: [L4D] Points and Adming Gifting System
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by olj View Post
OK, played against bots, works as it should in versus. I will adjust numbers of points you get in source code, so it will give less points and try to use it in multiplayer. I think you should add cvars for these settings. So admins can adjust prices and how much points survivors will get fot proper events. Also need more info on fakegod command.

Ok, tried fakegod command, it crushes game badly. And i cant find way how i can give rewards to players as an admin.

Also giving to someone SMG or shotgun for 1 point = refill ammo for 1 point.
Thanks. I just realized that. Also, if you want to make it so they get less points, try getting rid of the revive and closet rescue points. Those give the survivors a lot of points. I'm going to make a ton of cvars to control this so that you can switch on and off when they get points and how many they get. Don't take away too many points from the system, though, or it'll completely destroy the purpose.

EDIT: Ok, I just added a lot of things to a new update that makes the mod a bit cleaner and better to use. I also changed the title to make this plugin sound a bit more interesting that just a point system (which it is).

Last edited by (-DR-)GrammerNatzi; 06-25-2009 at 17:12.