View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   devicenull (200)
fufu5000
Old 11-21-2005 , 13:09   AutoResetScore: Resets to 0 if KILLS minus DEATH >= X
Reply With Quote #1

Description: This little plugin is quite handy if u have "highskiller" players which are only going for Frags and not for TeamPlay.

Code:
// This Plugin resets the Score of Players when KILLS-DEATH >= 30. Part of the Source is from AutoKick made by V3X.  #include <amxmodx> #include <cstrike> #include <fun> public plugin_init() {     // ..     register_plugin("AutoResetScore","1.0","[TLR]Cromwell")     register_event("ResetHUD","newRound","be")     register_cvar("frags_limit","30") } public newRound(id) {     if((get_user_frags(id))-(cs_get_user_deaths(id)) >= get_cvar_num("frags_limit")) {     set_user_frags(id,0)     cs_set_user_deaths(id,0)     client_print(id, print_chat, "Your SCORE (KILLS-DEATHS) is more than 30. Your KILLS/DEATHS are resetted to ZERO")     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

What it does: Automaticly (!) resets the KILLS and DEATHS to ZERO in the next Round if KILLS minus DEATH reaches 30+ and displays a little message.

You can change the FraglimitValue here:
Code:
register_cvar("frags_limit","30")

USAGE: Just put "autoresetscore.amxx" in your Plugins.ini

Part of the Source is from AutoKick made by V3X. Look there:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...p?t=12389+kick

However I wanted not to kick them, but to reset the Score so they can stay on the Server and don't have to reconnect. This is useful if the Server is quite popular and reconnecting is almost impossible.

I searched the Forum for a similiar Plugin but didn't find any, so I hope there isn't such a Plugin out there. If so, I apologize.

What to do:

1. OK, the Hud message is lightly overseen, so maybe a centered Message will do better, but if another Message intervenes , it vanishes too fast...
2. Maybe a cool SoundClip ( e.g Hot Chocolates "Every 1's a winner babe, but u don't" )
3. Trigger funny events at specified Scores... (That would lead the Plugin in a different direction, but why not make another out of it)
4. Make your suggestions....

greetz fufu5000 aka [ganya-gang]*CromWell*
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (autoresetscore.sma - 2930 views - 686 Bytes)

Last edited by fufu5000; 05-29-2007 at 07:19.