View Single Post
Tonblader
Old 01-22-2021 , 07:47   Re: [Any] Delay Command (testing appreciated!)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhoward View Post
[*]sm_delaycmd_list [target], default access ADMFLAG_GENERIC. This command allows the user to view a list of all pending commands queued by the target player(s), printed to the console. Players who do not have access to sm_delaycmd_viewothers (defaults to ADMFLAG_GENERIC) will be unable to specify a target; the target is assumed to be themselves. Players with access to sm_delaycmd_rcon will be able to view the server console's pending commands via either the @all targeting filter, or by using sm_delaycmd_rcon with no arguments, and selecting CONSOLE from the menu that should appear.
Can you change the handle list to a simpler list with a sequence of numbers to be able to quickly select the commands that you want to remove and that after removing, everything is arranged again with a sequence of numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhoward View Post
[*]sm_delaycmd_cancel [handle], default access ADMFLAG_GENERIC. Players can use this command, in conjunction with a handle code given to them by sm_delaycmd_list, to cancel a pending command. Players with access to sm_delaycmd_cancelothers (defaults to ADMFLAG_GENERIC) can specify command handles queued by other players. Players without access to this override can only cancel their own pending commands. Further, players with access to sm_delaycmd_rcon can specify commands pending to be run by the server console.
How can I remove all pending commands, when the game restarts, round ends, round restarts, opens server, closes server, changes map, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkii View Post
can we remove the chat messages by any chance?

this ones for example

[DelayCmd] Console: Running "mp_restartgame 1" via rcon, queued 10 seconds ago.
[DelayCmd] Console: Running "mp_restartgame 1" via rcon, queued 12 seconds ago.
[DelayCmd] Console: Running "mp_restartgame 3" via rcon, queued 14 seconds ago.

i'm using the plugin to do a 3rr after loading the esl5on5 cfg and it prints that in the chat
The author should include the ideas of this plugin, for me, that plugin is functional, to make cvar to silent.
[ANY] Dev Cmd - sm_cv or cv
or
[ANY] ADVANCED and silent CVAR change - sm_acvar

Additionally I will add the author's plugin, but without the messages that are generated in the chats.
The only thing I did was put a couple of "//" in the ShowActivity2 lines
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (delayCmd_nochatmessage.sp - 79 views - 14.2 KB)
File Type: smx delayCmd_nochatmessage.smx (11.2 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by Tonblader; 10-30-2021 at 06:38.