View Single Post
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2013 , 20:31   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpeced View Post
Yeah, it's very good. although you could improve on the autobalancing, it often puts random REDs with no microphone onto blue because there isn't enough blue.

The random crashes could be hopefully fixed. There's no errors, nothing. As said above, disabling BlueBans doesn't help. Also the advertisement cvar does nothing. It created a little bit too much textspam on new round. Since for whatever reason my server would throw out all the sv_tags on round start.

Also, how does the miccheck settings work?
The auto balancer is designed primarily to keep the teams balanced on both sides, it still needs kinks worked out of it. The random crashes I'm gonna have to look into because I'm still not entirely sure what's causing them, my servers don't crash almost at all. The advertisement cvar is for my personal ad which only disables it when that's off. The 'sv_tag' spam is because I have the plugin set the 'mp_friendlyfire' cvar each round back to default value so friendly fire doesn't stay on. The microphone check system is generally supposed to just lock them from joining Blue team unless they have a microphone so we know they can talk so players who don't have microphones don't hog up Blue team. When they join the server, it automatically sets their client bool to false and if they talk, It will set that bool to true and give them a message saying they're verified then they can join blue.

- Jack