View Single Post
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 12-28-2015 , 19:23   Re: [ANY] Custom Weapons Menu (very easy to configure) v1.1
Reply With Quote #18

Hello! i'm wondering if in a future you could add categories to this plugin, to make it more "Noob friendly" since now everyone start to ask "How i change the dualts?" "What is weapon elite?" and these things, so i was thinking about a category like this, for example.

Rifles
AK-47
M4A1
...etc

And, the "AK-47" and all the others will be a sub category too, inside you will find all the weapon models.

So it will look like this in the first category

Rifles:
Pistols:
Knifes:
Grenades:

And this is noob friendly since you can translate it, even if it sounds dumb, if you translate it to your language everyone will find everything easier!

Also, i was thinking about adding another Category, for example i had in my mind that someday someone will bring weapons from CS 1.6 / CS:S to CS:GO as models, i personally will love to play with the blocky M4A1 from CS 1.6 in CS:GO, so i was thinking if maybe you could make extra groups for these weapons and lock them with and be abble to lock them with a flag, for example

Rifles:
Pistols:
Knifes:
Grenades:
CS 1.6 Guns (flag z):
CS:S Guns (flag b):

Etc!

I hope you like my idea my spanish bro, keep up the good work and as i told you in Steam, thanks for bringing this to CS:GO!