View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 11-10-2006 , 13:47   Re: Restrict weapons for certain maps
Reply With Quote #24

If I remember good - You cannot change the cvar mp_maxplayers in-game. But You should ask about that rather at AMX X Offtopic forum.

Back to Your map specyfic weapons configurations - if You got finally working that what I was elaborating for You last few days - You can try to go one step ahead. For now when You are playing cs_india with awp only, You can see stupid equip menus with all items unavailable with available awp only (on the second or third page) instead to see only 1 page wth available awp only. Do You now what I mean? You can remove all unwanted items from the menu. To do this You can try to edit Your items_awp_india.cfg so:
Quote:
Originally Posted by items_awp_india.cfg
[secondary]

[primary]
awp AWP 1
I mean - edit only these 2 parts - for secondary and for primary weapons - the first one is empty, the second is awp only - so You have now in Your gun menu awp only as the only available weapon (instead 3 pages ith useless unavailable weapons). Don' need to write all these lines with 0 at the end. Let me know if You like it so when You get it working.