View Single Post
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2020 , 20:42   Re: [CS:GO] Block all comands using sm_cvar except certain ones
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Remove their "cvars" - "h" flag?

Not sure if a plugin like that exists. Should be easy enough to right, hopefully someone can, I don't have time to.
I want to have them using some few commands that requiere the sm_cvar behind, such as sm_cvar mp_restartgame 1, and normal stuff like that, but i want to block ALL the other cvars (from plugins) that can be changed using the sm_cvar command

For example, on Zephyrus store, if some admin uses sm_cvar sm_store_credit_amount_active "99999" then he'll fuck up all my database, i'm not saying that they will do this, but, they CAN do it if they want (same with all the other cvars from others plugins)

And thanks for the reply! hopefuly someone can do this, and i feel that this may be useful for many other server operators!

EDIT: I was thinking about removing the "h" flag to them (cvar flag) and add on admin_override for example, sm_cvar mp_restartgame "b" but i'm sure that won't work, also the flag "h" says "Change most cvars." does this mean, cvars from plugins? i need to test it

Last edited by Lannister; 06-20-2020 at 20:45.