View Single Post
LeeStrong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2016 , 10:44   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #1749

Hi Folks - Looking for a bit of help with a rather frustrating issue. Before I begin I'll state that there's nothing relevant in the logs that would highlight the cause of this issue - HOWEVER;
surf_lt_unicorn_official

Works great, tested this, round ends and map changes when I force mp_timelimit.
I launch this on a public server, 30 minute rounds - After 30 minutes, everyone will respawn and die, scoreboard displays and the map does not change unless all players decide to RTV.
I'm using Mapchooser Extended for my voting/map handler, and this issue does not present its self during any other maps, which leads me to believe this is a map related issue. How? I don't know, I'm hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on this as it's a wonderful map that I intend to add to my map pool.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
need styles options in this awesome plugin.. any solutioN??
ckSurf does not yet support styles, however the next release may feature capability to introduce these dynamics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axel8777 View Post
I accidently removed all the times for my server, is there a way to get the times back?
You must reguarly backup your database, this is something any server operator should be doing that wants to maintain a good relationship with their playerbase in case these issues arise.

@Biscuitneck
You could always recompile ckSurf and change !rank to !surfrank - This is a relatively easy change to make as the plugin defines commands like any other Sourcemod plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qes View Post
Hello,
Can someone tell me why despite upload files .rec to cKreplays, the bot is not working properly, sometimes not even show up on spawn. It does not show the transition maps
Replays should always load on map-change, be sure you have setup your file permissions correctly to execute, read and write from the same user of which you are executing SRCDS.

Last edited by LeeStrong; 04-01-2016 at 10:48.