View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 04-30-2017 , 17:59   Re: Development Roundup and More!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialCloning View Post
Where did the other guy's comment go?
He deleted it himself. I re-deleted it, removing the deletion reason, as it was just a summary of the post itself, which was offtopic and snarky.
Sorry I had made a comment in regards to the whole "CSGO dev community has been awful" thing, specifically speaking out against the selling of plugins for CS:GO that blatantly go against Valve's wishes which include fake knife/weapon skin plugins, fake medal/rank plugins, etc. I edited the post a few times to change the wording to be as neutral as possible so it didn't read like an attack piece, but in the end I decided to just delete the post. In my infinite cannabis wisdom, I decided to be Mr. Funny Guy and actually name names in regards to the selling "fake <thing>" plugins and such in the deletion reason of my post which was very stupid of me to do. I had also wondered why the "deleted" remnant of my post had seemingly disappeared almost instantly. Now I know.

I know I can get very opinionated and stubborn sometimes and in cases like with my earlier post, it was a case of me figuring it'd be hilarious to call someone out in the deletion reason. I've been trying to distance myself from that silly childish crap that I used to partake in over the years which got me banned from a few communities, but I slip up sometimes. I now find myself typing up responses to heated debates and the like, only to think "why bother" and delete everything I had typed up. Before, I would wholeheartedly defend my viewpoint on the subject even if it meant a bunch of silly drama got started. I look back at my time in some of the communities I used to be a part of, and I regret how my time in those communities came to an end due to my own silliness.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 04-30-2017 at 18:15.