View Single Post
kazar
Old 05-08-2017 , 09:02   Re: [SteamCMD][Linux] I guess there are issues downloading AppID 90 as of today.
Reply With Quote #2

I am experiencing the same issue with "app_update 90 validate" on my Debian box. I guess, most interesting log file is content_log.txt I found suspicious the following records:

Code:
[2017-05-08 12:07:30] AppID 90 state changed : Fully Installed,
[2017-05-08 12:07:30] AppID 70 state changed : Uninstalled, (Missing configuration)
[2017-05-08 12:07:30] Uninstalled AppID 70 (Missing configuration)
[2017-05-08 12:07:30] AppID 90 scheduler finished : removed from schedule
I googled and found that Half-Life has steam id 70, I decided to simply try this:

Code:
steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /opt/hlds +app_update 70 validate +quit
And got "ERROR! Failed to install app '70' (No subscription)". I tried "app_update 90" once again, but nothing changed. After that I somehow recalled this article. It describes a workaround for an old bug with "app_update 90" and there are 3 appmanifest files for that. And IDs are 90, 70 and 10.

I checked my steamcmd logs once again and found no mention of app ID 10. Googling showed that it's Counter-Strike. After that I mysteriously managed to install HLDS by doing this:

Code:
/opt/steam/steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /opt/hlds +app_update 90 validate +quit
/opt/steam/steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /opt/hlds +app_update 70 validate +quit || :
/opt/steam/steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /opt/hlds +app_update 10 validate +quit || :
/opt/steam/steamcmd.sh +login anonymous +force_install_dir /opt/hlds +app_update 90 validate +quit
Don't ask me why it works I have no idea. Maybe someone from this forum or steam/valve can shed more light on this issue and fix the root cause.