View Single Post
eyeonus
Old 08-18-2009 , 08:55   Re: Left 4 Dead Anti-Camp plugin
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edhmelus View Post
I like the sound of this.

Alot at that! So! I want to know now.

could someone probably report here if he or she or it used the plugin yet on his server and observed how it works at Mercy hospital 4 at the elevator?
I tested it at the NM4 bed, and it does eventually slap them out of there, however, it usually takes a few slaps.
Quote:
I want to know if: Shiva stacking doesnt work anymore
Yes, it will slap them in such cases after the Admin defined (default 5 seconds) wait time.
Quote:
I want to know if: Sitting in front of the elevator side by side doesnt work anymore.
If they are touching, yes, otherwise no, unless the admin for the server increases the radius.
Quote:
I want to know if: Spreading around doesnt work anymore ! E.g: One left side elevator, one right side, one in the shiva corner, one behind the one in the shiva corner near by the closet.
No, it will not prevent this, unless the admin for the server increases the radius.
Quote:
I want to know if: This plugin spoils tactics that allow covering eachother a bit more close up and are tactically 100% okay.
No, it will not stop this either, unless the admin for the server increases the radius.

Increasing the radius high enough to prevent all those is not recommended, as it would probably cause the survivors to be getting slapped continuously, and no one would enjoy playing on a server like that.

The mod only detects how close the survivors are to each other, and slaps them if they are too close for too long, it doesn't check to see if they are in a corner or not.

Last edited by eyeonus; 08-18-2009 at 08:58.