View Single Post
ghosthunterfool
Old 06-08-2010 , 01:02   Re: [L4D2] LAST BOSS
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthunterfool View Post
hey i got a request for making the tank more of a "boss" fight ...
1) Tank Modes; give it colours like in the youtube video of green (regenerateing mode)/ blue (speed mode)/ red (rage mode)/ yellow(Molo stone mode)/brown for fire proof mode(molo no effect like the infected ceda/ etc for final stand and last stand or i suggest a black colour for (Stealth mode) which i cant see clearly in dark places =D
2) each colours gives a different of ability of that time and will change colour after a specific time given; like red for damage increase , blue for speed increase , green hp recovering , yellow for throwing stones with molo effect of the blast, etc .
3)When the Tank Health Reached 5000, gives it a skill i called " Final Stand ", which enables it to have a god mode for a given time.
4)"Last Stand" summon another tank after the first tank died, but with a % of health only ( like the Witch mini body guard )

Maybe u can name the tank "Elemental Tank" ? Each colours give a different element like red for fire (Atk up) or blue for water (fire proof) or yellow for lightning ( speed up)...
For the Witch i think u can set that witch can kill us instantly like the realism mode for co op / versus
This is mine suggestion of making the tank stronger and make a epic battle! =D hope u consider! TY