View Single Post
iveto69
Old 01-21-2023 , 18:35   Re: Instead of a ban, add "VIP flag" to the hacker?!
Reply With Quote #6

Hmmm, I think you're right! Maybe my request is very difficult or impossible! I just don't know if you fully understood me exactly what I wanted. My goal is not to ban players with a hack from entering the server in any way! I wanted to impose penalties on them for a certain time, in case of a registered hack. And by placing a flag - I can give them not only extras, but also other things, such as reduced damage, some HP...etc.
And I decided to use the Ultimate Ban code in the hope that it would be easily revised!?
For this purpose, can the notifications and "kicking" of the players be removed in the Ultimate Ban, and only the "database" remain. Please write a plugin, that reads the information about the banned players (from the log file with the directory: addons\amxmodx\data\UB_Banlist.txt and when someone from this list enters - to "award with VIP flags?" The plugin should check IP and Steam_ID, and if one of the two matches - to activate!
MAYBE this is a solution? What do you think?

i can use ban system without web part, sorry for your work, and hope this helps someone else

Last edited by iveto69; 01-21-2023 at 19:04.