View Single Post
regalis
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2007 , 18:48   Re: Health/Armor-Stations
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchimocyrus View Post
Bug.
If you press the bind key "+place_station" to many times it flod the server and it crash.
Hmm, i have just tested this issue and pressed my binded key hundreds of times and aimed planless through the map..nothing happened.
Which map do you tried that and what mod? I use this for Counterstrike mainly but it should work on all mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_sk8rboy View Post
I dunno, correct me if im wrong but i don't think that would be considered a bug cuz theres probably a maximum limit you can place until it exceeds the servers limit.
Aaahhhh i forgot to write...you can place a maximum of 15 Health-Stations and 15 Armor-Stations in the same map.
I hope this limit is suitable ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine View Post
It doesn't work well.

When I choose a station It doesn't appear front of me. I assume that it spawns somewhere because after many times to try to place station my server crashes. :/
Try to hold the +place_station key and aim where the station should be set. And if the place is right let off the key and a menu appear where you can choose which sort of station you want to save.
I hope this is the correct solution for your report!?

Btw.: Thanks to all for trying my plugin
I feel happy that so much people show interest in my work.
It is now 01:00 am and i feel realy tired. I will look at the code tomorrow maybe there is a bug between the lines..0o

Thanks and greetz
regalis