View Single Post
Alanox
Old 08-03-2019 , 19:39   MYSQL Help (sm_overrides,sm_admins,sm_admins_groups, sm_groups)
Reply With Quote #1273

Hello,

i need help with the MYSQL Configuration, im still connected to the Database and create the 4 Tables manually (sm_overrides, sm_admins, sm_admins_groups, sm_groups), but why i must do this and why they dont create Tables automatically?

What do i wrong and what must i do? I work with MYSQL and the MYSQL Workbench.

Its for a BHOP Server with Shavits Timer 2.5.5.

Hope someone can help me.
Can someone upload this 4 Tables to import?

Thanks.

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving overrides: Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT type, name, flags FROM sm_overrides
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving groups: Unknown column 'flags' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT flags, name, immunity_level FROM sm_groups
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] SQL error receiving user: Unknown column 'a.id' in 'field list'
L 08/04/2019 - 012:25: [admin-sql-threaded.smx] Query dump: SELECT a.id, a.authtype, a.identity, a.password, a.flags, a.name, COUNT(ag.group_id), immunity FROM sm_admins a LEFT JOIN sm_admins_groups ag ON a.id = ag.admin_id WHERE (a.authtype = 'ip' AND a.identity = '127.0.0.1') OR (a.authtype = 'name' AND a.iden

UPDATE1:

Now i found the SQL Files in "\cstrike\addons\sourcemod\configs\sql-init-scripts\mysql" to create Tables, but how?
Im Disconnected and when i connet its in another Tab, im to Old for that :S

UPDATE2:

I learn that i only use "admin-sql-threaded" or "admin-sql-prefetch", ill try it with prefetch. Its the right choose for this Timer?
Now all Tables are created and work, but they still dont load the "shavit-rankings.smx". What is wrong?

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 03:01:07: [SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-rankings.smx": Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
L 08/04/2019 - 03:01:08: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid key value handle 0 (error 4)
UPDATE3:

Now i have all fixed, make a fresh Server and all Loaded in Database.

Next Problem i have is with the Store/Credits Plugin.

Quote:
L 08/04/2019 - 17:01:42: [SM] Unable to load plugin "shavit-credits.smx": Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
I renamed the "store-loadouts" file that is originaly in the Store Plugin by User Drixevel in "store-loadout" the Plugin search for, but it still doesent work.

Im Working on that.

My next question / desire is this displayed Info Overlay like this :

Anyone have an idea what i need to do this ?
Is that the standart HUD Plugin from shavit?

Where i can edit the positioning of the HUD Infos?
WR is in the TOP LEFT Corner and to big for example.
Showkeys are centered....

Other open questions :

1. I have no Extended Map Vote, thats annoying.
ive install the Mapchooser Extended Plugin that needs Nativevotes, but Nativevotes do not support CS: S right?
They dont load nativevotes.smx.

2. Wich Plugin i need to add Stages on bhop Maps that run with shavits timer?

Last edited by Alanox; 08-04-2019 at 14:44.