View Single Post
scso1502
Old 09-26-2013 , 22:05   SMAC.cfg Feature Request
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I've been using SMAC since it was released and recently decided to clear the smac.cfg file and download a fresh copy to make sure I had the latest CVARS and settings. To my surprise, SMAC created a new smac.cfg file with only 3 automatic entries as shown below:

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.5.1)
// ConVars for plugin "smac.smx"

// The duration in minutes used for automatic bans. (0 = Permanent)
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
smac_ban_duration "0"

// Include extra information about a client being logged.
// -
// Default: "0"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
smac_log_verbose "0"

// Display a message saying that your server is protected.
// -
// Default: "1"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
smac_welcomemsg "1"
I run every module SMAC has for TF2 and expected a newly created SMAC.cfg file to contain the CVARs and their optional settings used for all the SMAC modules when it created a fresh copy. Apparently, I was horribly wrong. In fact, it seems that now it puts less info than ever in that file.

I was hoping the above could be implemented so users don't have to manually create a SMAC.cfg file when they need a new one or install SMAC for the first time. Optionally, perhaps a copy of a full SMAG.cfg could be posted in the download thread to help users.

Also, does anyone have a list of all the CVARs and options they can post here? I've lost mine now that I re-did everything. Any help would be appreciated.

I love the SMAC system and we would be dead without it. Thanks so much for maintaining it!

Lt. Maverick
BOOM! Gaming & Technology Community
www.boomgaming.net

Last edited by scso1502; 09-26-2013 at 22:07.