View Single Post
The 5th Survivor
Old 05-19-2012 , 14:19   Re: L4DToolZ Metamod plugin (l4d1 & l4d2)
Reply With Quote #1066

Hi,

I want to have 8 player coop on a Linux server. Can anyone tell me what version of L4Dtoolz currently work for L4D1 and Linux? I've tried all the ones in this massive thread, and they don't work. When I run "meta list", it has SM, SDKtools, and SDKhooks, and the last line says error (this must be for L4Dtoolz).

I also tried left4downtown (all version I could find) and it doesn't report as an error when I run "sm plugins list". It's not even listed so it still doesn't work.

And for both extension I refreshed and restarted the server, changed the map, and nothing. The sourcemod plugins work fine though, but I can't get either of the extensions to work. They work on my Windows server, but not the Linux one (and yes I'm using the Linux files on the Linux server, not the Windows ones).

I tried the extensions with bebop and zombie havoc, but they won't work on Linux, any ideas? Thanks.

Edit: forgot to mention, I've joined servers that are running L4D1 on Linux and they have up to 18 players, so there must be something that works.

Last edited by The 5th Survivor; 05-19-2012 at 14:21.