View Single Post
spumer
Old 01-02-2021 , 12:02   Re: [Linux] Source Query Proxy: DDoS Protection - Kernel redirection!
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNAT2645 View Post
Oh, it seems to work now

So there's nothing after line Running...? (i mean it won't print anything after and all i can do is Ctrl+C to terminate process?)
Also is it normal that now there's no info about addons (i check it via Source Admin Tool)? I mean there's no "Addons" line anymore.
Also it seems that Rules List is smaller now (there's no any convars from plugins, only vac, version, appID, os and steamID64) and the list itself appears in SAT after some delay (i know this might be due to caching).
"Running.." mean application is running. You should use screen or any other tools to run it in background.

I don't test it for TF2. Bugs can be appeared.

EDIT: sqproxy don't closed silently. You can log any errors to file by setting environment variable SQPROXY_ERROR_LOG=/path/to/file.log

EDIT2: you can disable A2S_RULES proxing, like for CS:GO: https://github.com/spumer/source-que...obals.yaml#L42
May be it helps to see whole rules

EDIT3: i plan to add some stats to sqproxy to show how much packets was processed to clarification purposes

Last edited by spumer; 01-02-2021 at 12:42.