NucL3ra
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2011 , 03:38   Re: ProKreedz 2.26
Reply With Quote #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by berix View Post
please add
+ MultiLanguage
+ more awards for finish (hats/models/jetpack)
+ include time in scoreboard (http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/...pic.php?148227)
+ custom start/stop (+model)
+ garbage / remove windows, etc. (how in KZ dajrokan 2006)
+ teleport to player
+ for admins/players allow draw laser where other player must jump (command ex. +laser)
1) When I'll be extremly bored and have no other things to do, maybe I'll add ML. Yet I don't understand why english isn't enough
2) I tried not to make an extravagant plugin, only hook/noclip, things you need for KZ. All 3 you wrote there are useless.
3) Perhaps... I though at something like this some time ago. (since the one you gave me can't support paused times)
4) Custom start/stop, I think there's already a plugin doing that, I didn't test it, but if it works then why should I add here, too? If it doesn't, yes I will.
5) In some occasions you need windows/destroyable things (example: while recording demos you're not allowed to destroy them before starting). Also it's 1% more realistic with fences/windows/other things.
6) I will re-add that, more people asked me of it. Command should/will be amx_teleport who, to whom. ex amx_teleport nucLeaR andytw. Teleports nucLeaR to andytw.
7) That could work as a separate plugin... but I won't make it, make a request, I don't think it's too hard to do it.

Added the rest to to-do list.

Last edited by NucL3ra; 02-07-2011 at 03:41.
Send a message via Yahoo to NucL3ra