View Single Post
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2019 , 11:17   Re: [CS:GO] Experimental: Zombie Plague 8.5.0
Reply With Quote #735

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaz View Post
This happens when I turn on the server

after all, when I connected with a server I got errors, which mean I do not have original skins?

Engine Error, the server turns off.
Oh i see , you have slow processor, and it didnt extract all pathes from models, therefore you have script run time out, I never had it on the my hosting but I have a cheapest option ) and the default models already have txt files with extracted info about textures and sounds , why are you removed them ? Of you have new custom models server on map start should decrypt mdl to generate txt files with patches to MP3 or vmt and first enabling should be slower than usual , but even when I started core first time, I didn't had that problem on myarena hosting , all models had enough time to generate txt with info

However you can increase time when sm kill plugin to avoid "Script execution timed out"

Quote:
* New custom cvar system, which load cvars on plugin start. custom map config was removed
* Add dronegun (battleroyale) addon
* Fists and knife_ghost support in weapons.ini module. added fix of p_ models on ghost knife
* Precaching invalid texture/sound not stop writiring file's with pathes for models and particle textures/sounds
* Return cstrike module, fix round reason on windows
* Round end change function
* Added standart knifes in buymenu
* Allow pickup knifes for all classes, like c4 fix
* Cvars allow to make changes and apply them instantly during game, by reloading .cfg and some modules can be unload during game
* Zombieclasses/extraitems/humanclasses/gamemodes now work throght the .ini like other modules, API is changed (More flexible to customize during gameplay)
* String len optimization
* Core structure changes
* Cvars hook not work on the
* API changes
* Parser improved by specials separator, added string info errors, removed additional key buffers
* Nemesis knockback now can be customize
* Config system minor improvements
* Addons changes
* Added ambient sound system for gamemodes
* Improve sound core
* Weapon switch improve, make bowth view models invisible on pre deploy
* Jumpboost cvar for decrasing knockback in air
* Sniper not drop weapon on the drop on the spawn, the ZP_GiveClientWeapon get new param for remove on drop
* New warmpup cvars block
* Core now is stabled
* Menus module improved by adding key constructor.
* Fixed problem in auto textures extractor. By atd hash map validation, generated file of chainsaw v_ was updated
* Weapon drop changed to cstrike sig function
* Gamodes/classes configs improved
* Melee & fist secondary attack block because lack of cstrike hooks
* If trapper, catch the victim, his gain some rewards in money ?????????????????
* The trapping skill is changed, that you cant move during the using skill !???????
* Kill/suicide commands will be available if player stucked in the physics prop (not another player)
* Gamemodes/zombieclases/humanclasses have a more customizations
* Many cvars removed to .ini files
* Nemesis/Survivor are removed, now you can create custom classes in .ini
* If level system is disabled, it will still show class name and armor in dhud
* Ammopacks removed, changed by standart money
* API for classes are reworked
* Zombie and human classes merged together
* Weapon post switch improved for both classes
* Added weapon validate forward for menu
* Added support of multi classes in extraitems.ini to make it easiar to manitpulate instead of code
* New forwards for all menus
* Classes parameteters for menus, extraitems
* Damage system reworked
* Hitgroups system add armor parameters
* Armor reworked for classes, no more limit
* Added new enum structs from last dev update
* Added unloaded compatibility
* Added support of specators DHUD for money and player info
* Parser improved to work directly with arraylists
* Sound system and cvar system parsing changed, removed additional buffer arrays
* Sound system can handle multiple same keys and will randomize block's index output on 'soundkeytoindex'
* Added full support of item_kevlar, item_assaultsuit, item_heavyassaultsuit for weapons.ini
* AntiStick collision change
* New forwards (OnClientMoney,Level, Exp) with copypack params
* All string quotes compytation improvement
* New algorithm to divide multistring
* Classes gain lifesteal (health recovery) on the kill is well
* All SendEntData/GetEntData moved to seperate stocks
* Zombies can reduce not only human armor, and their health is well, so lethal damage can infect similar to 0 armor!
* Gamemodes randomize got more optimized system for randomize clients, only 2 loops for build and shuffle array , no more single random player extracting
* Forwards moved to structs
* Infect icon changed to cvar
* Last human,zombie disconnect not force to restart round, force to infect/humanize other players based on current gamemode, to not stop gameplay
* Escape feature for gamemodes (send to respawn)
* Skill bar of duration added
* If you reset skill ,the duration timer will stop and end forward won't called then
* Slot for grenades are removed
* Strcmp functions reworked
* Weapon give function changed
* Added support of tablet weapon
* Clip pararemet for item_* is armor amount
* Infection sound are getting from the zombie class now
* Added block drop param to weapons ini (because fist can force to drop weapon even on zombies)
* Added forward to round end

Last edited by gubka; 01-14-2019 at 02:29.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka