View Single Post
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 02-14-2007 , 15:19   Re: DeathMsg Fix
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Logic View Post
Yes of course. This bug occures only under CS. Under HLDM everything is fine.

Hence my point. Why would anyone run this if they aren't using CS. They probably SHOULD get a bad load rather than having a plugin load that does nothing.

You still don't understand what this plugin does. It fixes a BUG when a player got critical Damage but DeathMsg were not sent by the server. Normally DeathMsg is called before critical Damage event.

It's a result of optimized boolean expression (may be you've heard about boolean algebra) thus it may be hard to understand an expression. By the way, i always test my plugins before posting them here.
1. Hence my point. Why would anyone run this if they aren't using CS. They probably SHOULD get a bad load rather than having a plugin load that does nothing.

2. Yeah I misunderstood that

3. if(!(is_user_alive(id) || g_bDeathMsg[id] || g_bCriticalDamage[id])) is the same as
if(!is_user_alive(id) && !g_bDeathMsg[id] && !g_bCriticalDamage[id])
which always appears to return true (assuming 'id' was killed) since every time ResetHUD you set both of them to false.

EDIT:

Shouldn't you also call client_disconnect to ensure the boolean variables are reset to false (If they disconnect before ResetHUD is called)?

Last edited by Lord_Destros; 02-14-2007 at 22:39. Reason: Forgot a closing parenthesis.
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros