Thread: Show The Kill
View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Exolent[jNr] (178)
{PHILMAGROIN}
Old 05-03-2009 , 04:11   Show The Kill
Reply With Quote #1

Show The Kill

Description:
This plugin shows in the bottom right hand corner just above your money when you kill someone. It simply says "KILL." Or above the crosshair. There is also a cvar for it to say HEADSHOT when you get a headshot.

Reason:
The reason for this plugin is becuase whenever i play cs and im playing lets say deathmatch, while I am shooting at someone(usually when they are far away) i shoot until i see out of the corner of my eye the +300. When you have $16000 dollars and you get a kill the +300 doesnt show up so I usually keep shooting. This is just a simple plugin that lets you know you killed someone.

Cvars:
stk_on (1/0) default: 1 turns plugin on/off
stk_cross (1/0) defualt: 1 puts the KILL over the crosshair
stk_headshot (1/0) defualt: 1 says HEADSHOT when you get a headshot!
stk_screenfade (1/0) defualt: 1 the screen fades red when you kill someone.
stk_red (0-255) default: 255 changes the color of the screenfade and the HEADSHOT or KILL.
stk_green (0-255) default: 0
changes the color of the screenfade and the HEADSHOT or KILL.
stk_blue (0-255) default: 0 changes the color of the screenfade and the HEADSHOT or KILL.

Screen Shot:

sidenote:
If you dont already have the screenfade_util you will need to download it as well and put it in your addons/amxmodx/scripting/include folder.

Thanks to:
xPaw
Exolent
Bugsy- especially for my badly named cvars etc. haha
ConnorMcLeod- for the screenfade_util

updates:
New cvar: stk_cross 1/0 defualt 0 = puts the KILL over the crosshair
Optimized code a bunch. new cvar: stk_headshot 1/0 defualt 1
more optimization and when you kill yourself it no longer displays KILL. thanks bugsy.
added screenfade when you kill someone
added a color changing cvar for the rgb colors of the screenfade and the KILL/HEADSHOT
Attached Files
File Type: inc screenfade_util.inc (2.2 KB, 1831 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (showthekill.sma - 4875 views - 1.8 KB)

Last edited by {PHILMAGROIN}; 07-23-2009 at 19:57. Reason: Uploaded compiled version.