View Single Post
MAUGHOLD
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2011 , 21:17   Re: Advanced Bans (Real Time) by Exolent
Reply With Quote #934

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exolent[jNr] View Post
Also, you need quotes around the SteamID.

As for MAUGHOLD, if you want to post to others how to fix what didn't work for you, then that is fine.
But if you continue flaming/complaining/arguing/etc. then you are only asking for a ban.
I wont shy away from telling the truth just because you have the ability to ban me.

#1: You create a great plugin.

#2: You then make a threaded version of the plugin but you don't bother to add that version to you're original post so people won't have to wonder the entire thread looking for something that you should have added in the first post.

#3: You don't bother to add the changes that WaPu suggested that fixes the error "cannot connect to datbase" bug.

#4: You make people waste their time sifting through 62 pages of a post in order to find the threaded version you didn't bother to post in you're original topic, and then also have to implement Wapu's fix in order to get you're broken threaded version working.

This could have been avoided if Exolent would have just added WaPu's fix to his threaded version and added that sma in his first post.

In short you don't give a damn about anyone else but yourself.

It's too bad that most people who know how to code are narcissistic people such as you're self

Can you rebuild and engine from scratch ?
Can you shoot a 68 on any golf course in the world ?
Can you run 289 balls in straight pool without missing a ball ?

There a tons of things I can do well, but I don't look down on others because they cant do them.

I could tell you were a rude, self grandiose type personality by you're first post.

"read this entire thread or you wont get any help"

Most plugin authors say, read this entire post, not the whole damn thread.

Seriously, you're asking people to read 63 pages of mostly worthless posts, just to find a working version of a plugin that you created, and then didn't bother to add in the very first post.

Then you treat people like shit for asking simple questions.

Now there is something you can ban me for.
{FJ}Justice STEAM_0:0:633975 If anyone needs any help with their server, Just add me to steam friends and I'll help you out.

Last edited by MAUGHOLD; 07-24-2011 at 02:16.