View Single Post
General Balls
Old 04-30-2010 , 01:35   Re: Team Fortress Update Notice

I've updated to the newest snapshots for SM 1.3.2 and MMS 1.8.1 (Linux server). Still getting segmentation faults, this is what I pulled from the Console Log:

Code:
Console initialized.
Game.dll loaded for "Team Fortress"
Particles: Missing 'particles/error.pcf'
maxplayers set to 24
Unknown command "r_decal_cullsize"
Unknown command "port"
maxplayers set to 24
Unknown command "startupmenu"
Network: IP 63.215.74.192, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
L 04/30/2010 - 01:10:56: -------- Mapchange to cp_gravelpit --------
L 04/30/2010 - 01:10:56: [funcommandsX.smx] Game detected as Team Fortress 2: Source (GAME_TF2)
L 04/30/2010 - 01:10:56: [funcommandsX.smx] Happy attempted to add more than the maximum allowed phrases from file
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file addons/sourcemod/configs/adminmenu_custom.txt
Commands, Tournament, Turn Tournament Mode On/Off, player, (*Reset Gravity to Normal*), (*execute*), (*1*), 
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer:  got EOF instead of keyname in file addons/sourcemod/configs/adminmenu_custom.txt
Commands, Tournament, (*Turn Tournament Mode On/Off*), (*player*), (*Reset Gravity to Normal*), (*execute*), (*1*), 
Commands, (*Tournament*), (*Turn Tournament Mode On/Off*), (*player*), (*Reset Gravity to Normal*), (*execute*), (*1*), 
*a lot of missing particle notifications*
ConVarRef room_type doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Executing dedicated server config file
./srcds_run: line 338:  6047 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Fri Apr 30 01:10:45 EDT 2010: Server restart in 10 seconds
I'm not sure if it's actually a SM/MMS issue, or just something else to do with the TF2 update. It wasn't doing this before it, that's for certain.