View Single Post
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 07-31-2019 , 15:48   ?'s About Accessing SM Admins Menu
Reply With Quote #1

I've been using a Logitech G13 Gamepad's Macro making feature to program some key binds. I have a working dedicated scruds CSS and L4d2 servers working ok on a Win 8.1 system using Comcast. I use a Win 10 computer on a AT&T DSL. I use the Win 10 computer to Admin and play these games. Since my Win 8.1 Mother board crashed I lost all of my macros for my Logitech G13 Gamepad with all the SM programed macros.
I've been trying to recreate them for my new Win 10 computer and I;m having a bit of trouble programming the G13 to correctly get to the SM Admins Menu. I've been accessing the Admins menu this way for years. I use to use the Mani Admins plugin thinggy about 10 years ago before I started using the Sourcemod Simple Admins thinggy.

From CSS or L4d2 I press the "U" key then I type "!admin" That brings up the Admins menu box where I can select all of the opitins for the games just like it allways have. However, when I now make a G13 macro It brings up the chat box then I have to wait until I see the !admin command added slowley. Sometimes the chat bos is empty and I have to type !admin then hit enter for the SM Menu to display.
My question is hitting the "U' key the only way to access the SM Admins Menu or is there another way to get to the SM Admins Menu?
Could there be an issue with the CSS HL2 Admin feature interfearing with the SM Admins feature or are they different animals?

Right now my work around is to make a key bind for the 'U' ket then make a separate macros for "!admin" and other commands like !tankbuster or !jetpack. The problem is most likely the G13 and a Win 10 compatably issue, but someone here my have a better answer.
I'm not having any problems with getting acces to my servers from my Win 10 computer as Admin so we don't have to go there.

Please help if you can.
DBD