View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 12-08-2006 , 12:20   Re: CSDM 2.1d beta
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by faluco View Post
I have already told you the reason.
If the only reason is debugging problem, that's not big problem, but since You already decided so - I have no choice and I have to do this way, but as I told You - You will need change Your code a bit, too. I just doubt You whole looked into my code - it's written so easy way so You shouldn't have any problem to debugg it at all (just please look at it a bit). But as You want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by faluco
you can change it for your server, just remove this code inside the plugin:
Code:
public csdm_HandleDrop(id, weapon, death)
{
 return (g_Enabled && g_droppacks && csdm_active()) ? CSDM_DROP_REMOVE : CSDM_DROP_CONTINUE
}
That's exactly what I did in my posted above version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faluco
And of course its not funny, i dont laugh at all when i drop the weapon and it disappears, what i'll do is add a note in that option for next release.
Only a note, if your server has a high player count on heavy game playing you risk it from crashing.
You may risk the same with "normal CSDM mode" (non-item mode) if weapon stay is grater than 0. I believe that's why in BAILOPAN's code there is a limit to 20 second only.