View Single Post
Mystik Spiral
Old 12-13-2020 , 18:12   Re: [L4D2] Reverse Friendly-Fire [v1.3 (13-Dec-2020)]
Reply With Quote #10

New version 1.3 released, see original post for download.

Added new ConVar "reverseff_bot" to determine if friendly-fire against bots should have damage reversed. Default is no. I created this option because bots often move in unpredictable and stupid ways, including walking into your line of fire even when you are crouched and not moving. With the default value, only attacks against human victims will reverse damage.

The plugin now also detects when the grenade launcher has incendiary ammo and deals the appropriate (reverseff_multiplier) extra damage for it. Explosive ammo for the grenade launcher is not checked, because in my tests, there was no difference in the amount of damage between regular explosive ammo and explosive explosive ammo. I think that explosive explosive ammo for the grenade launcher may just expand the kill/stumble zone, but I'm not sure about that.

If you have an older version of the plugin installed, you will need to add an entry to the "l4d_reverse_ff.cfg file to use the new ConVar, but I recommend you just delete the cfg file and let the plugin create a new one for you.

Last edited by Mystik Spiral; 12-13-2020 at 18:14.