View Single Post
fragnichtnach
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-13-2020 , 11:44   Re: [CS:GO] Valve's Guidelines are not enforced anymore
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilusion9 View Post
Just ban server's ips for 1 day, it's not too long, and i don't think it will affect servers providers, but it's long enough to lose some players.
Yeah, but ban for adding new tokens. And better do it for 2 days. Don't ban running servers with a fine token for having the same IP.

Quote:
Not too many providers will move banned servers on another ip, cause it's not that easy too buy many ips. even if they move the server on another ip, you lose players.
It 's only for new clients, which are not having players. They could as well refund the new client if they cannot get the server to work and charge the abusing client for the lost money.

Quote:
I don't think it's a solution paying 10$ for a token, those sites that gives unlimited token can give the same service for a higher price.
It would make it way more expensive to break the guidelines. Currently 100 tokens are sold for 15€. I don't think it would make sense to break the rules with paying 10€ for one token.