View Single Post
Luix
Old 12-24-2017 , 16:17   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
That must have changed at some point or you have a different version of GunGame because it used to be based on filename which is why you need to rename the plugin to "mapchooser.amxx". If GunGame used the registered plugin name ("Nextmap Chooser") back when I wrote this, I wouldn't have said that you needed to rename poly_mapchooser to mapchooser over 7 years ago.
I'm using this version, and seems to be the lastest one: GunGame 2.13c. (official links are down)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Note: The function is_plugin_loaded() can do either filename or plugin name.

P.S. I purposefully didn't use the name "Nextmap Chooser" so that it was clear that the plugin was not, in fact, the original plugin that ships with AMX Mod X.
To make it different, I just made "Polymorph" the author of the plugin, so I can see the difference on amx_plugins.

also, I tested poly_csdm_off.sma and it works, but if you have FFA activated in CSDM and you swap to another mod from CSDM, the FFA keeps activated on the next mod too. I just attach the small solution too.

I'm sorry if I did sound rude or something like that, just wanted to help and I really appreciate your plugin, I'm using it right now in my server, so big thanks for your effort and happy christmas!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (poly_csdm_off.sma - 718 views - 258 Bytes)

Last edited by Luix; 12-24-2017 at 16:22.