View Single Post
Optics233
Old 05-29-2011 , 12:54   Re: [L4D2] Footlocker Spawner (1.1 - 22-May-2011)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
The fireworks and Witch are more special items so won't spawn unlimited. Fireworks spawn the way they are so they fit in the box and can be picked up, I would have to hook when they are taken and spawn another in the same place, something I can't be bothered doing.

I take it these are with temporary lockers.. I could probably supress the warning messages for temp lockers. I'm not sure if I can make sm_lockerdel wipe all temp lockers, maybe, probably, can't remember how it was written now.
Yeah, everything I did was with temporary lockers. The wipe command really isn't needed I guess since the cursor delete command works.. you just might want to note in the first post that wipe is for non-temp lockers only.

Other than that, suppressing the warning messages for temp lockers would be nice as it's annoying for them to pop up when I've done nothing wrong. Can non-admins see those?

Good plugin though. I'm only using it for "fun mode" type things, but its great for what it is. All of your plugins have been really cool, I have most of them on my server. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.