View Single Post
ddd123
Old 09-25-2021 , 18:12   Re: [L4D2] Slow down the mob horde spawn and SI respawn time
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Left4DHooks can change the spawn mob timers and amount of mob. Would be easy for someone to write a plugin using that and changing the time/size of mobs.
Does Left4DHooks also help solve with special infected respawn interval?

I'm testing [L4D2] VScript Director Options Unlocker and sometime this plugin doesn't work?

PHP Code:
l4d2_directoroptions_overwrite "MaxSpecials=4;BoomerLimit=1;HunterLimit=1;SmokerLimit=1;JockeyLimit=1;ChargerLimit=1;SpitterLimit=1;
CommonLimit=30;SpecialRespawnInterval=40;cm_SpecialRespawnInterval=40;LockTempo=0;MobSpawnMaxTime=60;MobMinSize=1;RelaxMaxInterval=30;
ShouldAllowSpecialsWithTank=1;ShouldAllowMobsWithTank=0;ZombieDiscardRange=4000;SpecialInitialSpawnDelayMin=45" 
I put all special infected limit with 1 and test to play with bad sample of custom map
But sometime i still see 2 hunter and 2 smoker with literally one second respawn interval (According to nut file, it said "SpecialRespawnInterval = 1.0") which is totally unfair

Actually, i never edit vscript or nut file thingy so i don't know if i did right or what are the best mob spawn interval and something

Last edited by ddd123; 09-25-2021 at 19:04.