View Single Post
faluco
Developer
Old 12-08-2006 , 18:44   Re: CSDM 2.1d beta
Reply With Quote #34

Do you really think i was going to make fun of you or blame you if it wont work well, come on KWo i think we are mature enough to react with these childish ways.

Anyway, you clearly havent understood my post because you are saying just the opposite of what i wrote before, so i'll try to repeat it more clear.
I'm OPEN to MODIFY my plugin for your editor, the only thing im asking is to be in a separate plugin, for me it's perfectly fine to modify it and add those forwards for plugin communicatiion ok? i dont know from where you got I wont modify it at all, i only said i didnt want to load the plugin more with a full editor in it. So in a line, i want to change my plugin to allow communication with your editor.

You are right about us being busy with other stuff, and its perfectly fine you want to implement these things and help us, im very grateful about it and for your editor, so dont think i dont want your help ok?
What i only ask is to be in a separate plugin.

Ive seen your changelog and noticed what you said about the weapon menu. You're right about it, but what i'll do is add an option to block it, ive seen some servers having the menu and the items at the same time only for health packs and ammo etc, so to keep backwards compat i think its better to add an option and let users decide.