View Single Post
saccade
Old 11-06-2013 , 06:24   Re: [NMRiH] Infinite Ammo (unlimited ammo)
Reply With Quote #13

Hello!

I am also having problems with this plug-in (i am noob, plz tell me wat r buttonz?)
After following the wiki instructions to get a dedicated server running, which works fine people can connect, i use "plugin_print" (the other commands do not work in the srcds console), and it says:

0: "metamod:source 1.10.1-dev"

I've already merged the plugin files in the NMRIH_DS directory, and they are in the correct place as far as i can tell.
They just do not seem to be loading up or recognised as a plugin.
Also... wtf is the server.cfg? I made a new one as there wasn't one (idle kick is SO annoying), but wherever i put it, the srcds says, "no server.cfg found".
Perhaps this is the problem?

How can I get my dedicated server to acknowledge and run the plugin? is there a command i can use to tell it to load it, as i can't figure it out... :/

Thanks!
Pete

--------

EDIT:

DOH!
Seems i hadn't installed sourcemod correctly, and that is why everything wasn't working! D:

After fixing the installation, it works great, thanks (sometimes, it's nice just to blast without fear of dying).

Now, I just need to figure out the directory structure so i know where to put my config files so we can take bathroom breaks and spend 20 mins chatting instead of playing and not get kicked, etc...

Hopefully there will be more info on the net - this was very, very useful in figuring out what hte problem was:
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Managing_...d_installation

cheers mateys.

Last edited by saccade; 11-06-2013 at 06:54. Reason: UPDATE