View Single Post
Sunyata
Old 05-27-2019 , 05:52   [L4D PLUGIN] Disable Chapter Stats Screens
Reply With Quote #1

Dear modders,

Is it possible to create a plugin to disable the player stats-screens from loading at the end of each chapter of left 4 dead co-op campaigns? These are the ones that get displayed while loading the next map/chapter. Question is: is it possible to disable these stat screens at all?

The other alternative I guess would be to have all the player kill-stats reset to zero at end of each chapter, but still have the stat screens display all the players kills as zeros.

Why do I need this? - Well, my l4d1 server is really extreme hardcore and it really demands all players to be very focused on teamwork, so the psychology behind my thinking here is - by having all the stats removed means that players can't be focused anymore on their own stats, so they are then only focused on teamwork play only - this is how I purposefully designed the game-play to be on my type of server anyway, it wasn't designed to see who's got the highest scores.

I'd be so grateful to the coder that could create this plugin.

UPDATE: There is now a fully working plugin for this post - Link here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=331583

Last edited by Sunyata; 04-24-2021 at 03:17. Reason: Link to working plugin