View Single Post
WATCH_DOGS UNITED
BANNED
Old 01-25-2022 , 13:33   Re: Health++ HP Supremacy v1.0
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_be View Post
I think we're all just waiting for HamletEagle to get online and take care of this topic.

What's the point of the config file when you have the cvars? The plugin is way too simple, others have done it before, way better.
Already made? Can you pass a link?

So you want to type the same things again instead of saving values into the config file for it to be loaded automatically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Yay I am the first to DL and comment. So no clamping. Where does max HP ever end? 24/7 server would make bots invincible.

Code:
register_event  ( "ResetHUD"  , "New_ResetHUD"       , "be"                             )
Many will argue about NOT using that method like it is religion (no proof) just over reading a post and doing no real research on their own. I made a script to log and count how often it fires. Not that often.
Spoiler
We already added a comment into the plugin code about the fix we made for the ResetHUD event.

It sends a task just 1 time, you can test by just giving money instead of HP and buy something to check if the money will be received again.

Just remove the f* bots from the server if this is a problem... After this add the bots again and the kills amount will reset.

Last edited by WATCH_DOGS UNITED; 01-25-2022 at 14:06.