View Single Post
Groruk
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2018 , 20:33   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.6.3) [Updated: 2018-04-06]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocampas View Post
I did turn on the GMP extension inside my php.ini file but still no host information. Problem persists.

At one time I refreshed my browser and saw my servers. Upon another refresh the problem returned. I found that interesting.
If it works sometimes, make sure that your webserver ip is not getting blacklisted by the gameserver for all the A2S Querys (used to display server infos).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
So if my current sourcebans database has the "old" SteamIDs -- that's acceptable when doing the update to this new version, correct? Also, should I then stop using the old admin_flatfile.smx and begin using the latest one in the current 1.9 stable release? The update steps look straight forward but wanted to ask that first. Thank you in advance...

1. Update the admin-flatfile.smx (never heard of an issue that would force somebody to use an old admin-flatfile, at least not with SourceBans++)

2. I'm guessing you mean the Steam2 id format (STEAM_X:Y:Z) with "old" steamids.

SourceBans++ still uses that format for entries in the database and a php library for conversion between Steam2, Steam3 and Steam64.

Also the updater is solely designed for updating database structures and data to be compatible with the current SourceBans++ release, so no need to worry about incompatibility (in most cases).

Just make sure to backup your database before updating, just in case something goes wrong.