View Single Post
St00ne
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2013 , 20:22   Re: [ANY] Tetris (Version 1.0)
Reply With Quote #38

Hi,

Seriously, it's perfect. I just tested it, and also Snake and Pong, they're all working fine on a CS:S Linux server, but this is my favourite.

Can you please add the cvar to allow only dead/spectating players to play this like you did with Pong? I'm pretty sure that some players will start playing this even if they are alive, without caring if the other players are looking for them.

Also, is it possible to make it remember your current game after a player reconnects or after a mapchange? (Shall I install it with MySQL instead of SQLite for this?)

Thanks,

St00ne

PS: Adding 0 in the menu, yes that would be nice, but I'll make an advert for this so I do not really mind.

PS2: there's a small bug if you play this while you are in a free camera mode. When the game is over, your camera falls like if it was a ragdoll. But that's ok because this doesn't affect the game, you just have to clic to a different camera mode or use the deathcam menu to change view and everything's fine. I tried alexip's version for L4D2 and it's worse on CS:S, the camera moves while playing, so for CS:S, default's version is the best.

Using MM:S 1.9.1 and SM 1.4.6

-My plugins-

Last edited by St00ne; 01-25-2013 at 23:40.