View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 06-26-2017 , 14:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Thirdpersonshoulder Shotgun Sound Fix
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual77 View Post
Checking for client -1 is not good form, you probably want to change that to client < 1 or client <= 0.

You're also mixing new syntax with old syntax which could cause problems.
i'm not exactly sure where your talking about mixing new syntax with old? Also that client check is standard form used everywhere. I've used it for years and never had an issue. Edisons issue is most likely caused by a corrupted sourcemod/server installation. I've never ever had problems with checking clients that way and this plugin along with many others i've coded has never caused a crash, and all plugins i've done also use that check...So i'm not sure what your getting at...not trying to be rude but all my plugins are thoroughly tested, also i've recoded Oshroth's backpack plugin which is a mess of new and old syntax, never had a problem with that plugin either. I get there could be potential issues mixing the two, however thats highly unlikely. I mean, if you use windows and this crashes on it by all means let me know, otherwise if 1 person posts and no one else does I have to assume that its a user problem, the way its coded now will not cause a crash, or even an error for that matter. I do appreciate any input though...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 06-26-2017 at 14:33.