View Single Post
haZh
Old 05-26-2018 , 08:34   Re: Counter-Strike should be free to play?
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
You have no clue about anything..
You either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
*Steamid changer work for cracked servers especially. Some admins have steam and it's easy to fake their steamid and get their admin privileges. Moreover you can not ban the exploiter in a cracked server, he will keep coming back and ruin your day.
*Then you have no idea how easy is to crash hlds, be it steam or cracked. You can do it even without exploits, just figuring out a bug in game code, as there are plenty.
*You have no idea what fake players mean then. It's not about adding bots that will play". Fake players are an exploit that basically flood the server with a lot of packets and they only work in servers with dproto as they can not emulate a true steam client.
What plugins have to do with this exploits is beyond my understanding. You are just mixing stuff to try to prove an invalid point.
*Again, what have bots to do with exploits?
*What's the point of Steamid changer for a cracked server "especially"? The main point of cracked servers is to get you off Steam.
*Ban evaders? Make a paid-name-register system or manually accept players if the server owner is that serious about who joins his server. There you go, same as unique Steamid assigning. Even in Steam, if you register a new account, you can ban evade.
*So easy to crash HLDS just by figuring out a bug in game code? So that must be same for Steam servers too then, also I would like to personally invite you to crash mine so I can be aware about the risks.
*I have misunderstood, but bot is a bot. Players are real players. And again inviting you to flood mine with "fake bots" or should I say, "XFakePlayer" (if that's it) so I can again know how that goes.
*I misunderstood again, but what's the difference in having your so called "real bots" in a Steam server and having "fake bots" in a cracked server? Both expecting some "real player" to get fooled and join.

Tip of the day: DProto is not the only plugin to get cracked. And mentioning anything else must be a rule violation of this forum.

To summarize, get that lazy ass law to actually do something about no-steam/cracked or you are basically losing this argument.