Thread: suggestions
View Single Post
MagicShot
Old 03-07-2004 , 20:42   Intresting
Reply With Quote #7

So, how things should be, IMO:

* a site (www.amxmodx.org) with excellent design, and I'm not speaking about "good looks design", but a functionaly top notch design, where the latest and best compiled versions of amxmodx always are (not some crappy old outdated version).
* the site should have kick ass easy sections for acquiring any extra custom modules. I'd hate to have to browse through small-fonted forums to get them really.
* the same goes for plugins. we need to have zipupandsend-on-the-fly features... I really did like the old way of Released plugins @ amxmod.net/forums, not the "add a file" way of today, since people just add a zip that doesn't even have to contain a sma. However I'm not sure compiling on the fly is good, since it's better each admin compiles plugins for himself.
When posting a plugin, there should be some way of letting the stuff know what/if any custom modules are needed. A checkbox or whatever. Maybe this is hard to make with phpBB, I don't know, but it sure can be made "easily" with a handful of php and a splash of sql.

So, who is up to the task? [/quote]

Looks Like a good Game plan and sounds good.. compile on the fly part I would be flacky too on...

Keep it Up!!!
Send a message via MSN to MagicShot Send a message via Yahoo to MagicShot