View Single Post
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-23-2018 , 22:19   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4879

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Which module was it, do you know? I don't want to have a billion modules installed, and none of them seem to be related.

umc-endvote-warnings - Displays warning messages and plays warning sounds leading up to an End of Map Vote - Can't be that one
umc-extend-position - Definitely not that one
umc-mapcommands - Allows you to specify console commands that will be executed for maps and groups at the start of a map. - No, it's not a cvar that needs to set at the beginning of a map
umc-maprate-reweight - Takes the average rating for the current map from the Map Rate plugin and uses it to make maps more or less likely to be picked randomly. No, I am not rating the maps.
umc-nativevotes - The Vote Command module defines a SourceMod admin command, "sm_umc_mapvote", that will start a map vote on the server. - No, I am not running a special sm_umc_mapvote, it's just the standard end-of-map vote that is fucking up.
umc-playercountmonitor/umc-playerlimits - Nope, not doing any special maps per player count
umc-prefixexclude - Allows you to specify how many previously played map prefixes to make unavailable. All the maps have the same prefix, so I definitely don't need to be excluding any prefixes.

None of them address this issue at all.
if i remember correctly it was the umc-playercountmonitor/umc-playerlimits

but if not you have to troubleshoot it yourself