View Single Post
BartholomewPSkibbenheims
Old 07-22-2011 , 14:13   Re: CS:S Team Balance
Reply With Quote #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Magotchi View Post
Global rank was also the reason I paid for HLstatsX Premium for quite a while as well, but I eventually realized that I don't find it important.

Regardless, I already described the steps to point someone else in the right direction on implementing it, but again, I don't have it, so I can't test it.
I appreciate you posting the steps to help others if they would like to try to do this with GameMe. Unfortunately for me I am quite ignorant when it comes to coding, scripting, and the like. I would screw something up and not be able to figure out how to undo it other than just rolling out a backup of the server.

Sorry if my bringing up GameMe and whatnot came across as me seeming to be ungrateful, disrespectful, or unappreciative of the work you had done to tie this plugin to HLStatsX:CE. That wasn't the tone I was trying to have. I respect anyone who doesd work like this and offers it to the public for free, even if I can't utilize it. Much like I respect and appreciate open source options such as HLStatsX:CE, but often times do not use them as I am not adept at manipulating code, scripts, and the like.