View Single Post
Depresie
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2016 , 02:35   Re: Cannot continue without random named model
Reply With Quote #8

Nope, no resources except for the textures which doesn't require any wads, all the maps were tested, no problem encountered
As i said, the maps doesn't require any extra resources that the .bsp files are compiled with no was file option

The models the server is asking for are randomly named ex: "E ", "disconnecti ", ";;;;))) ;;;)))))"

This happens randomly.. and it happened again even with happy's fix

I even tried to install dproto for exploit protection, i tought it may be some exploit, but it is still happening... fuck me

Code:
Error: could not load file ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<*********************************************
Model ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<********************************************* not found and not available from server
Cannot continue without model ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************r************************************L***************************************************************YY************************************M*********<*********************************************, disconnecti

Last edited by Depresie; 04-03-2016 at 03:33.