View Single Post
Ren3gade
Old 08-18-2013 , 21:41   Re: CS:GO Force Team Join on Connect
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
Did you happen to have mp_ignore_round_win_conditions enabled? It's possible I'm missing a key element of the system from the copy/paste - I know in my inital testings I had that problem happen and I made a temporary patch to auto create a buyzone/hostage to ensure it auto ended. But I had corrected that before grabbing the snippets.

Oh, something missing: I auto respawn on player_death.

Updated the above snippet with that in consideration.
I used that updated snippet, and now it forces you onto a team fine still, but once everyone is in the server, and a few people die and start respawning, it says Round Draw and then the round restarts. and it does that every time. :/

Bets.tf (http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...1.42.39:28015/) has theirs setup perfectly. Idk how, but they have it set so the Terrorist team is called Idlers, and CTs are Active. And when you are active/playing your on CT and you can kill the terrorists (idlers) and when your idle/afk you get moved to the idlers team. And the CTs can kill the Ts over and over and over again. It instantly respawns the Ts when they die, so CTs can constantly keep killing them and get achievements, and then there is 1 round per match. After the 5 minute round, the match ends and switches right back to the same map and forces players back onto teams.

and i checked my server.cfg and casual_server.cfg configs and neither of them have any commands with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions"

Last edited by Ren3gade; 08-18-2013 at 21:47.