View Single Post
AntiBots
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2009 , 23:53   Re: AMX Mod X 1.8.1 Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
AMX Mod X is pretty much feature-complete. There isn't more we can do without starting a rewrite of various components. There's no motivation to do this. Modules and plugins can do almost anything.

If there's a specific thing you need, file a bug. There's no guarantee anything will happen to it, but that's the nature of projects like this. "The only person who has any obligation to fix the bugs you want fixed is you." This is especially true of feature requests, which usually take much more time to develop and require future support.

I'm still around for maintenance, I make sure the site is running and if a serious problem comes out I will make sure it gets fixed and released. I'll also shepherd patches into the source tree, and help out anyone interested in working on the project, but there haven't been too many outside contributors. Coding is hard.

In summary: don't glare at me for not doing things for you - take charge of changes you'd like to see.
I want to work it! I was answering some bugs in http://bugs.alliedmods.net

If any want a module update or something that a current module can do, just PM me!!

GoodBye