View Single Post
hornet
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 04-29-2016 , 01:50   Re: JailBreak Final Generation
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by misiakool12 View Post
but they are still errors in the compilation BigHorn_Items.sma : http://iv.pl/images/35412649455160269485.png ... Can you give me amxmodx 1.8.3 version you are using?
There should be no errors. I have it compiled and running on my test server. However, I think there is some harmless warnings in there that I need to do a quick cleanup of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tousif View Post
Just use the latest from amxmodx wevsite. btw I am not getting any errors .

Hornet ! Did you read the suggestion I posted ?
I did, I may do it if I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simanovich View Post
Just found in my 2013's damm-old plugin who found it:
Thanks for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUSION View Post
1) Team menu randomly show me another menu... for example JB Ball Menu (from another plugin)
2) Some players are disconnected after first spawn (both teams). Reason: overflowed
3) Math menu doesnt appear
1) Sounds like a plugin conflict. I've seen something like that happen before but not with this plugin. Try loading other plugins after?
2) There shouldn't be any reason for overflow ... what map are you testing this on? What other plugins are you running? Post your build versions etc.
3) Math menu? You mean the Last Request game Maths Challenge? There is no menu for it, you type the answer into chat and the loser is killed.
vBulletin Tip #42: Not much would be accomplished by merging this item with itself.

Last edited by hornet; 04-29-2016 at 01:50.