View Single Post
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Location: The Cookie Jar... or Pullman, WA (Washington State University)
Old 10-31-2007 , 20:13   Re: Who Are You -- The Picture Thread Redux (With Rules!)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Both of those look like Dell Inspiron 6000 / E1505 depending on when you got them.

Same laptop I have. I love the damn thing. Runs like a champ and can take most things I can throw at it.

Bitching at Dell sometimes can get you a nice laptop .

Just a quick question though...did you pull those pajama pants out of the reject dumpster at the Salvation Army? Those things look hideously ugly!!
I love those pajama pants and no way I pulled them out of a dumpster; they actually fell out ;-).

Those pants were the first piece of Simpsons clothing I got in the USA. All my other Simpsons clothing actually coincidentally i got from Germany :-).

Yes, they are both Inspiron 6000's and they do run quite nicely when they run :-). You are not a simpsons fan that is clear, I happened to be/still am a Simpsons enthusiast!

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!