View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-22-2018 , 19:46   Re: Scammers Papero
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy174 View Post
so I gave money for it and not small and for 2 weeks they ignore me
a) According to your attached screenshot, he responded to you on April 14, which is just 1 week, not 2 weeks like you say you have been "ignored", ...

b) You include a screenshot of CERTAIN PARTS of the communication, but not ALL PARTS of the communication.

c) In the attached screenshot, there is a "screenshot" (white background stuff), which you cannot really read, and which is a huge part of the story itself, that you didn't include in your post above.

d) The attached screenshot does also indicate that you sent a ".txt" file with a name in some (perhaps Russian?) characters, that should be the "plug-in problems", yet you also didn't include this on your post here on the forum, so again, huge parts of the story - evidence, is missing from your claims that the user is actually scamming you.

e) In regards to 1), you were told to check your configuration, which actually indicate that 1) is a problem on YOUR END, not PLUGIN AUTHOR's end. Yet you still ask him when he will fix it. Author can only fix the plugin, author CAN NOT FIX ISSUES WITH YOUR CONFIGURATION.

Seriously? Don't ever bother hanging out people for something, if you're not going to provide 100% of all the information in the case, such as all the evidence from the start to the end, for all of your claims.

24 hours should be more than enough to add all information to you thread, meaning that if you haven't added more information to this thread, that will back up your claims within the next ~12 hours, I feel like I have to refer to the AlliedModders Rules:

Code:
Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].